"Don't Forget Your Courage"

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Alright. I know. It's been just about a year since this blog has been updated.
Why the neglect of this family record?
Why the failure to update our comings, goings, celebrations and milestones?
Because in 2009, 24 hours in a day was simply inadequate. If I had been able to
invent some way to function without sleep, perhaps I could have downloaded a picture or two, journaled about Evie learning to walk, Michael's graduation, Griff's baptism. So I approach 2010 penetantly, with hat in hand, asking for a chance to try again. To keep some sort of record of this hurricane, this whirlwind, this tornadic event that is otherwise known as, "MY LIFE."

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Welcome back! We miss you here in thousand oaks. I can't believe Michael's graduated, how can that be?
Can't wait to see a picture. No pressure.