"Don't Forget Your Courage"

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Evie's Blessing Day


Our little Evie Greer on her Blessing Day


Evie's Aunt Paula made the dress and the shoes ...



This is Aunt Paula - no she is not laying down - I forgot
to rotate the picture and the baby is crying and don't have
time to change everything. Paula, I'll change it later - Thankyou
for being here and sharing your amazing self - you saved
me that second week - I love you!


Grandpa Bob came from sunny California to share in the
blessing day. What is Evie - grandchild # 26? I think so!

8 comments:

Shalyn & Joe said...

What a beautiful dress...and a gorgeous little girl. I wish we could have been there. We miss you guys!

Stacey Bishop said...

She is just precious. What a gorgeous dress. I miss you guys.

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

How special! Are you so thrilled to have a little girl again???? You do remember us don't you??? I know you are busy, but I haven't heard from you. Your family has grown so much, can you believe it? Now you know how we feel huh?! Love & miss you!
Kim

Lindsay Klinger said...

Wow what a beautiful Dress. She is such a doll. I miss you guys I wish we could have been there.

Les and Cheryl said...

Beautiful Baby I love the dress. You'll have to frame it. We love you and can't wait to hold the baby.

Molly Jolley said...

so sweet the dress look great. so sad we couldnt be there love ya

Becky said...

I don't know if you will even remember me, but I found your blog and HAD to say hello. This is Becky (Hadfield) I love this blogging thing. I've found so many people. It's great.

Lauren said...

Thats my sister!
man its wierd to say that.